The Faith and Culture Forum will equip you to answer some of the toughest questions facing Christians in NZ today. Saturday 7th November, 9am – 4pm, St Columba Presbyterian Church, 480 Ti Rakau Drive, Botany Downs, Auckland. Standard Tickets $49, Concession Tickets $44.
There are many cultural issues Christians find difficult to navigate and give thoughtful, compassionate, and biblical answers to. The Faith and Culture Forum is a one-day event with some of New Zealand’s best speakers on current cultural issues. Our speakers will equip you with answers to some of the toughest questions facing Christians in New Zealand today, leaving you with greater confidence to enter into the hard conversations of our times from a Christian perspective.
When: Saturday 7th November, 9am – 4pm
Where: St Columba Presbyterian Church, 480 Ti Rakau Drive, Botany Downs, Auckland.
Price: Standard Tickets $49, Concession Tickets $44
- Free Speech, Hate Speech, and the Suppression of Truth: Why we need to protect our right to hear both sides presented by Brendan Malone
- The Courage to be Counter-cultural: Why New Zealand desperately needs Christians who are living a culture of goodness, truth, and beauty presented by Brendan Malone
- Brown People Need Jesus Too! Engaging Polynesian people with the Gospel of Jesus Christ presented by Ronji Tanielu
- The Bible and Social Justice Today: A Critical View – Part 1 The Rising Tide of Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity presented by Dr Shawn Means
- The Bible and Social Justice Today: A Critical View – Part 2 Fighting Oppression or Just Another Distraction from Jesus? presented by Dr Shawn Means
Facebook Event Link
PDF Flyer / Poster
JPG Flyer / Poster
PowerPoint Format – Coming Soon
PowerPoint as JPG Files (Zipped) – Coming Soon