The Faith and Culture Forum will equip you to answer some of the toughest questions facing Christians in NZ today. Saturday 28th November, 9am – 4pm. The Street Church,9 Hania Street, Mt Victoria, Wellington. Early Bird Standard Tickets $39 Save $10; Early Bird Concession Tickets $34 Save $10.
There are many cultural issues Christians find difficult to navigate and give thoughtful, compassionate, and biblical answers to. The Faith and Culture Forum is a one-day event with some of New Zealand’s best speakers on current cultural issues. Our speakers will equip you with answers to some of the toughest questions facing Christians in New Zealand today, leaving you with greater confidence to enter into the hard conversations of our times from a Christian perspective.
When: Saturday 28th November, 9am – 4pm.
Where: The Street Church, 9 Hania Street, Mt. Victoria, Wellington.
Price: Standard Tickets $49; Concession Tickets $44. Early bird prices available until 9th November – take $10 off the price.
- Free Speech, Hate Speech, and the Suppression of Truth: Why we need to protect our right to hear both sides presented by Brendan Malone
- The Courage to be Counter-cultural: Why New Zealand desperately needs Christians who are living a culture of goodness, truth, and beauty presented by Brendan Malone
- Brown People Need Jesus Too! Engaging Polynesian people with the Gospel of Jesus Christ presented by Ronji Tanielu
- The Bible and Social Justice Today: A Critical View – Part 1 The Rising Tide of Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity presented by Dr. Shawn Means
- The Bible and Social Justice Today: A Critical View – Part 2 Fighting Oppression or Just Another Distraction from Jesus? presented by Dr. Shawn Means
Facebook Event Link
PowerPoint as PNG Files (Zipped)