The Faith and Culture Forum will equip you to answer some of the toughest questions facing Christians in NZ today. Saturday 12th September, 9am – 4pm, St Columba Presbyterian Church, 480 Ti Rakau Drive, Botany Downs, Auckland. Standard Tickets $49, Concession Tickets $44.
There are many cultural issues Christians find difficult to navigate and give thoughtful, compassionate, and biblical answers to. The Faith and Culture Forum is a one-day event with some of New Zealand’s best speakers on current cultural issues. Our speakers will equip you with answers to some of the toughest questions facing Christians in New Zealand today, leaving you with greater confidence to enter into the hard conversations of our times from a Christian perspective.
When: Saturday 12th September, 9am – 4pm
Where: St Columba Presbyterian Church, 480 Ti Rakau Drive, Botany Downs, Auckland.
Price: Standard Tickets $49, Concession Tickets $44, Early bird prices available until 24th August – take $10 off price.
- Free Speech, Hate Speech, and the Suppression of Truth: Why we need to protect our right to hear both sides presented by Brendan Malone
- The Struggle for the Soul of the Culture: How Identity Politics undermines the Gospel and destroys authentic Community presented by Brendan Malone
- The Cross in the Shadow of Colonization: Defending Christianity from an indigenous perspective presented by Eric George
- Critical Theory, Critical Everything: What about forgiveness? A defence of Biblical truths in the face of severe disunity presented by Eric George
- The Rising Tide of Diversity, Inclusion and Equality? Social Justice or Drowning in Dogma? presented by Shawn Means
Facebook Event Link
PDF Flyer / Poster
JPG Flyer / Poster
PowerPoint as PNG Files (Zipped)